Epstein Romania has a powerful background as Epstein & Sons in Israel. The Romanian Company was established in 2007 , with the objective of developing the activity of A. Epstein & Sons Co. Ltd. abroad, utilising the economic potential latent in this type of activity. Starting with the 1st of October 2009, Epstein Romania Ltd. merged with Shani Consulting & Investment Ltd., one of its market competitors.
Now ,Epstein Romanian Ltd. is currently managing projects with an overall scope that exceeds approximately 350 million euro.
Services rendered to the clients:
- Project planning & Management for both residential and commercial areas.
- Accompanying the process of statutory planning and approval – including the issuing of urban plans and building permits.
- Coordinating the complete design of the projects, coordination of all involved consultants before the execution or before receiving bids for carrying out the projects.
- Managing the execution and close supervision in the construction sites, budget control and timetable control of the projects.
- Management of the project delivery and warranty.
- Piloting services in commercial areas, checking & handover to the clients. Other engineering services required for carrying out the project, services tailored on specific clients demands.
The strong point of Epstein Project Management is the experience of it’s professional team members.
For the Romanian business market the general manager of Epstein Project Management is Mr. Moshe Goldshtein. His large experience is based on projects developed in Israel and Romania.
Moshe Goldstein is a professional civil engineer, with a tremendous international experience in the construction field. He worked as senior project manager for projects that included residential parks, commercial centres, hotels, entertainment centres, schools, elderly people units.
Moshe Goldstein’s experience also helped him to facilitate the adaptation of several projects designed in Israel and successfully implemented in Romania.
Epstein main projects 2009-2014:
- Mega Mall
- MAGEN – Capitan Vasilescu
- Smart town -Dionisie Lupu
- Nepi Galati
- Afi Ploiesti
- DIMRI – Prelungirea Ghencea
- European Logistic
- Afi Laromet
- Afi Cotroceni
- West Park
- Evo casa Optima