The purpose of the code of ethics is to establish principles and behaviour values for the company and its employees, acting in the spirit of respect for career and for the people who are developing it. It also implements some behaviour principles for the achievement of a more qualitative work and a more proper business environment. The company thinks that following the ethical principles would be in the benefit of the company, of its employees, clients and partners it cooperates with. Following the ethical principles brings us to the creation of an organisational culture based upon trust, correctness and safety.
- Respect the company and its employees are obliged to show respect for every natural or legal person they interact with.
- Professionalism the company and its employees are obliged to act with professionalism based upon a permanent training and continuous professional development and improvement.
- Responsibility the company and its employees are obliged to act in a manner that permanently manifests involvement, initiative and availability to assume the results of their work.
- Credibility the company and its employees are obliged to make out credible, complete and exact reports for every natural or legal person they interact with.
- Commitment the company and its employees are obliged to act with commitment upon the company’s clients.
- Integrity the company and its employees are obliged to manifest personal and professional probity, decency and thoughtfulness in order to create a trustful and safe relationship.
- Culture the company and its employees are obliged to honour their commitments, to precisely execute their assignment, to have an adequate appearance and a professional managing behaviour
The company and its employees’ commitments towards the company’s clients:
- To show respect to the client, commitment and clarity and to decisively act upon promoting client’s and project’s interests.
- To avoid conflict of interest and to inform those involved upon any problem which may develop to a conflict of interest.
- To act professionally in accordance with specific needs of the client, to offer solutions based on quality, costs and schedule for execution, according to the legislative foresight and up-to-date professional specifications.
- To offer the best engineering solutions, using the client’s money correctly.
- To avoid the use of client’s private information which is not authorised/approved for usage or public report.
The company and its employees’ commitments towards the public:
- To act in accordance with the law, the ethical principles of the engineers and the company’s code of ethics.
- To absolutely avoid receiving and offering benefits. The head of the employee might approve symbolical gifts, other than the amount of money.
- To provide engineering solutions that guarantee the protection of the public, quality of the environment and an efficient planning process.
- To provide engineering solutions which don’t waste the money of the public.
- To contribute to the civil engineering pro bono actions.
The company and its executives’ commitments towards the employees of the company:
- To respect the company’s employees, to prove confidence, to show the employees respect without any discrimination.
- To disagree with any of the actions which can represent an harassment, an abuse or humiliation upon the employee.
- Data and personal information should be private.
- The executives should apply and respect everything they ask from the employees of the company and they should be a personal example for them.
- To create a working environment which aims at the human capital of the employees.
- To stimulate the employees and encourage them to learn, to improve and to gather experience.
- To encourage the employees to be proud of being part of the company.
- To encourage team work and to stimulate open communication, expressing opinions and suggestions.
- To offer the employees the necessary support during the crisis.
- To help employees that are in the military service of reservists and to strictly respect their rights.
The employees’ commitments towards the company:
- To honourably and professionally represent the company.
- To be transparent and loyal to the company and to respect its rights.
- To act on their own initiative and to be highly efficient in serving the purpose of the company.
- To avoid using the bylaw and position in the company for promoting personal problems.
- To avoid being rival with the company as long as they work inside the company and to avoid using inside information after stopping their activity in the company.
- To act in order to avoid revealing private information of the company.
- To protect the goods of the company and to avoid using inadequately the instruments given by the company.
The employees’ commitments towards the other employees:
- To show respect and correctness to the other employees of the company.
- To share with each other the knowledge and experience they have accumulated.
- To maintain a mutual friendly relationship in their projects.
- To help and support the new employees of the company.
The company and its employees’ commitments towards partners in a project:
- To co-operate with the members of the project team, to communicate data and information on time and to update any evolution which might act upon the project.
- To show respect, impartiality and correctness to the planners and building contractors, consulting their needs, according to the professional standard and pertinent considerations.
- To be sure that the contracts between client and planners of the project managed by the company are well respected.
- To approve the planners’ and building contractors’ invoices on time, based exclusively on the strength of contractual and professional considerations.
- To protect the copyright of the project planners.
The company and its employees’ commitments towards career:
- To aim for excellence in all professional activity domains.
- To be loyal and discreet as fiduciary administrators of the client, as well as possessors of professional competences for the project.
- To make out professional credible reports based exclusively on professional considerations.
- To compete in a correct way in order to obtain works, respecting the other competitors and without offending them.
- To make their contribution to the improvement of the profession’s prestige.
- To co-operate with the Academy and to contribute to the students’ training.
- To increase the number of the engineers in the domains in which the company activates.
- Executives and employees of the company absolutely accept and follow the code of ethics.
- Administrators of the company will work for employees’ assimilation of the code of ethics.
- If an employee is exposed to an attitude or behaviour which goes against the code of ethics, he will correct this or he will address to the administration of the company.
- If an employee comes up to a situation in which he doesn’t know how to act, he will consult with the president of the company.